The Business Process Analyst is responsible for documenting:
- detailed new business processes for the ERP,
- updating existing ERP processes,
- detailed new Human Capital processes
- updating existing Human Capital processes
The individual will be responsible to operate within the project environment Job Requirements
- Relevant 3 year Information Technology or business-related qualification or Business Analysis diploma
- Documenting business processes across all functional areas
- Experience using Visio (advantageous)
- - Ability to assimilate and apply relevant business principles
- -Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- -Detail orientated
- -Strong planning skills
- -Highly motivated, achievement orientated, goal driven with the ability to function well under demanding circumstances.
- -The ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences in a simple way to transfer understanding.
- -Sound interpersonal relationship skills, communicates efficiently with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- -Ability to demonstrate high levels of professionalism in dealing with clients
The Business Process Analyst reports to the ERP Project Manager and is mainly responsible to ensure that the documenting of new and existing processes occurs timeously.
- Breaks down high level processes into role and function specific functions for the ERP and Human Capital Management Suite
- Update existing mapped ERP processes to reflect the changing business environment
- Update existing mapped Human Capital processes
- Produce detailed Human Capital processes aligned to the soon to be implemented Human Capital Suite
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development Instructional Designer to ensure that process documents are easily understood by target audiences
- Render support to Learning and Development and co-facilitate sessions with end-users.
This job description is merely a summary of the typical functions of the job. It is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties associated with the role. PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.