We are currently looking for Talent and Resourcing Intern to handle clerical and administrative duties within the Corporate HR office.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Updating Careers portal.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Provide an overall support function to the Talant and Resourcing Department.
Skills and Competencies
- Interpersonal skills, dealing with various unit staff to resolve differences
- Time Management skills
- Can work under pressure
- Honest and reliable
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Communication and organisational skills
- High level of numeric competency
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Must have Matric/Grade 12
- Relevant HR Qualification
- 2-4 years relevant experience in an administrative role
- Computer skills – especially Microsoft Excel
- Data capturing (accurate)
- Good communication skills
- Organisational and administrative skills, honesty and integrity