Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Procurement department.
We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Management Trainee Procurement role, which is based in Midrand.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Procurement.
The successful incumbent will undergo a 12-month formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, all procurement related principles and procedures and to apply these to ensure the efficient and effective completion of all delegated tasks.
• Review spend data analytics to determine spend with designated groups.
• Understanding of preferential procurement in legislation in the South African context and that it is adhered to and that Procurement initiatives support it.
• Assist in the preparation of Request for Proposals (RFP’s) that are identified.
• Vet the analyses of RFPs.
• Support team in all Project related work.
• Support for monthly reporting performance
• Identify potential contract improvement opportunities.
• In line with defined CCBSA Procurement Team strategy, support the classification and categorisation of suppliers, including supplier evaluation
• Continuously track supplier performance (utilising data / reports) and provide performance report to CCBSA Procurement Team.
• Initiate and conduct supplier audits according to the defined framework under the guidance of CCBSA Procurement.
• Business cases development for justification of supplier selection Continuous Improvement
• Drives continuous improvement activities in order to drive efficiency, improve customer service and in support of individual program targets.
• Support in benchmarking with other Best Practice Procurement Centres (sharing lessons learned, improvement opportunities identified, etc.).
• Support and research improvement of standard operating processes in procurement, to enable improvement. Stakeholder alignment
• Works in close collaboration with the CCBSA Procurement Team to ensure local acceptance of new contracts.
• Support the implementation, execution and compliance management of CCBSA Procurement Leadership Team’s decisions.
• Coordinate contract implementation tasks with Content Specialists and Internal Stakeholders.
• Develop, implement and manage Service Level Agreements between CCBSA and supplier to ensure compliance to agreed strategically sourced contracts.
• Closely monitor internal stakeholder contract compliance, define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance in alignment with the CCBSA Procurement Team. Support key sourcing initiatives and management of selected key suppliers
• Support the CCSBA Procurement Team in their role in providing analysis and support to CCBSA category spend and category profile, incl. risk assessment and SRM strategy.
• Provide information to CCBSA Procurement Team as per defined templates for requirements, analysis and market intelligence to support them.
• Support supplier development activities for key suppliers aligned with the CCBSA Procurement team and strategy, lead cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost.
• Support the working relationship of Genpact/COS Manage internal customer relationships for local categories
• Manage internal customer’s feedback on procurement organisation and supplier performance.
• Conduct periodic surveys to measure customer feedback for continuous improvement.
• Manage the relationship with internal customers and suppliers.
• Improve and reinforce procurement’s profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in related field with specific focus on Supply Chain/Finance/Procurement.
• An Honours degree in Supply Chain/Finance/Procurement would be an added advantage.
• Competent in Microsoft Office.
• South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA.
• A Valid Code 8/EB driving licence and Own vehicle would be preferable.
• At least 2-3 years relevant working experience.
Click the button below to view the jobView more information