A leading FMCG is looking for candidates with BCom Logistics Management or BSc Industrial Engineering to undergo a 12 months formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, packaging and manufacturing principles in order to prepare for a management position within CCBSA.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES Knowledge:
• Warehouse management and processes
• Warehouse performance measures
• Distribution management and processes
• Distribution performance measures
• Lean management
• Planning and organising
• Sound financial acumen Skills:
• Application of knowledge areas in Warehouse, distribution and fleet
• Provide leadership to accomplish company goals and objectives.
• Oversee the execution of warehouse, secondary distribution, fleet and customer collaboration in the plant to ensure productivity.
• Provide direction, leadership and development to ensure the execution of plans to optimise the operation and provide required customer service levels.
• Improve the overall performance of the Logistics function in the plant.
• Ensure the alignment of activities within logistics and with the rest of the departments
• BCom Business Management/ Logistics/Transport or BSc Industrial Engineering
• Minimum 5 years logistics experience
• Experience in logistics and business software systems
• Additional experience and/or exposure in sales or manufacturing
• Financial and business modelling experience
• Understanding of key business cost drivers
Click the button below to applyView more information