Amajuba District Municipality invites applications from qualifying persons to be appointed on a twenty-four months experience gaining programme.Duties and Responsibilities
Various duties related to the Rural Road Assessment System at Amajuba including, but not limited to:
• Assist in capturing road furniture, Road visual condition assessment
• Assist in traffic studies and in bridge inventory
• Identifying high risk projects and ensuring compliance with standards
• Analyzing and cleaning data
• Compiling monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Participating in project management activities
Matric and S4 in Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
Technologists related field of study.
Knowledge of Project Management.
The Municipality offers a remuneration of R18 400.00 per month (all inclusive). Preference will be given to candidates who are currently unemployed and residing in the Amajuba Municipal District.
Applications consisting of a comprehensive CV and covering letter together with certified copies of qualifications/drivers license must reach the undersigned, no later than 12h00 on 18 May 2022 Enquiries may be directed to the HR Department: 034-3297200 during office hours. Facsimiles, emails or late applications will not be accepted. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted
three months after the closing date, your application would have been unsuccessful.
MR LS JILI
Acting Municipal Manager
Amajuba District Municipality
Private Bag X6615